All Around The World

All Around The World

Friday, March 14, 2014

ABOUT ME...

  • NAME: NGOI FOOK CHIN


  • MATRIC.NO: A11A248


  • FACULTY: FACULTY OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND BUSINESS, UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA KELANTAN


  • DATE OF BIRTH: 2 NOVEMBER 1991


  • PLACE OF BIRTH: MALACCA


  • AREA OF STUDY: BACHELOR OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP (COMMERCE) WITH HONOURS


  • AMBITION: ENTREPRENEUR


  • EVALUATION OF THE ASSIGNMENTS:


This is the course that I feel excited when taking it. This is because I like to travel to different place to get the experience and the memories. By taking this course, I trust that I can explore more knowledge on different country in the world. From this assignment, I had the first chance to become a blogger, this is a new experience for me. Actually for me, this is not just as a assignment, but also a part of my sharing place, which I can share many tourist attraction place in my blog. But doing the assignment, I also had search for many country and knowledge that I haven’t recognized previously. Lastly, I would like to express my appreciate to Miss Raja Norliana as my course lecturer with sharing the tourism knowledge to me.

1 comment: